Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 147
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Resident Evil 6 - ADA Full Nude Mod

  1. #1
    Modder simplesim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    317

    Resident Evil 6 - ADA Full Nude Mod

    I no longer host my mods over at gamevixenzone.net. Subscribe to my channel and get updates and mod links if you are interested. Email me when you have subscribed to get the links and passwords.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/simplesimRE6mods



    Once again, thanks for the support you guys shown me. Appreciate it. Stay cool mate!
    Last edited by simplesim; 05-29-2013 at 04:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6
    Haha! Awesome AWEsome AWESOME!!! Your magic never ceases to amaze me...it's possibly why I love zombie killing games so much!!

    Do you remember the headswaps you did in RE5, back when everyone was crazy for Jill (and her weird acting ponytail) ? Do you think the file structure is the same in RE6 that that kind of stuff is doable? I can see some hilarious possibilities like Leon fighting alongside Helena, except with her sister's head - after her 'makeover'

    I am not making requests, mind you.... I think your creativity is more than enough to keep us all entertained and I thank you! I just know you have far more experience with this type of wizardy than I, but I would like to try to get Ada with Leon of course since they are a natural pair. I haven't figured out how to repack the arc files yet though. Dunno/forgot what the whole arc.txt file it needs to read to put the folder back into arc is...

    She looks great! It's almost the perfect voyeur mod since her campaign is solo! Now I have a SUPER great reason to unlock Carla! Thanks again!!
    simplesim and canaria209 like this.

  3. #3
    Modder simplesim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by abovewolf View Post
    Haha! Awesome AWEsome AWESOME!!! Your magic never ceases to amaze me...it's possibly why I love zombie killing games so much!!

    Do you remember the headswaps you did in RE5, back when everyone was crazy for Jill (and her weird acting ponytail) ? Do you think the file structure is the same in RE6 that that kind of stuff is doable? I can see some hilarious possibilities like Leon fighting alongside Helena, except with her sister's head - after her 'makeover'

    I am not making requests, mind you.... I think your creativity is more than enough to keep us all entertained and I thank you! I just know you have far more experience with this type of wizardy than I, but I would like to try to get Ada with Leon of course since they are a natural pair. I haven't figured out how to repack the arc files yet though. Dunno/forgot what the whole arc.txt file it needs to read to put the folder back into arc is...

    She looks great! It's almost the perfect voyeur mod since her campaign is solo! Now I have a SUPER great reason to unlock Carla! Thanks again!!
    YOU ARE WELCOME MATE! I'm glad you like it. The file structure isn't quite the same as in RE5, and about swapping Helena in replacement with Ada, I think the problem lies in the Head.arc files. That's a tough one to crack at the moment. A Sherry full nude mod is coming...have fun buddy
    dktjwkd likes this.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10
    thanks alot simplesim u the best i hope u make the sherry school girl nude mod ty ty ty alot
    simplesim likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member styx101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    130
    To Simplesim
    Your Art is no need words...and I ready to repeat only one: Hats off,gentlemen,for the Great Artist!
    Last edited by styx101; 04-14-2013 at 06:51 PM.
    simplesim likes this.

  6. #6
    Modder simplesim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by gaoh View Post
    thanks for the mod but why the neck is messed up in both cut-scenes and game-play?

    it would be cool if someone and could import her original nude model from her first cut-scene and modified it

    edit: unfortunately i forgot to backup the files before i applied the mods, if someone sees this and has backed up the files for both sherry and Ada, i appreciate if he can upload them and share

    It would be nice for a lot of things like why Capcom not make one nude body model in one height and size and applies it to all three girls in the game. Geez that would like solve problems aye. How about why the heck the default nude Ada's body doesn't show up ingame but only in multiplayer, WTF, not enough explanation? How about why the separate heads and why the body textures are everywhere in different archives. and why.........I could go on and on. Anyways, don't use it if you find it awful, you really should wait for some one to come up with a PERFECT NUDE MOD. Oh and by the way, do you keep your eyes on her neck or butt and boobs if you use a nude mod? Or you just have you eyes on her neck? I was like on her butt all the time cos I was playing the game.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks simplesim! I was amazed to see this mod arrive in addition to your updates!
    simplesim likes this.

  8. #8
    Modder simplesim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by shodaiderio View Post
    thanks simplesim! I was amazed to see this mod arrive in addition to your updates!
    you are most welcome to it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member styx101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by simplesim View Post
    Oh and by the way, do you keep your eyes on her neck or butt and boobs if you use a nude mod? Or you just have you eyes on her neck? I was like on her butt all the time cos I was playing the game.
    1)Great words!!!
    2) I have one question for You,dear Simplesim...What do You think about changes for FoV? For example,Ada have not workmates and she stay too close for camera and I can't admire her roundishes completely... Is it possible change the FoV a little ( like in RE 5) for Ada and,may be,Sherry and Helena when we plays this girls but not Jake or Leon?
    Last edited by styx101; 04-14-2013 at 08:09 PM.

  10. #10
    Gandalf
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by simplesim View Post
    It would be nice for a lot of things like why Capcom not make one nude body model in one height and size and applies it to all three girls in the game. Geez that would like solve problems aye. How about why the heck the default nude Ada's body doesn't show up ingame but only in multiplayer, WTF, not enough explanation? How about why the separate heads and why the body textures are everywhere in different archives. and why.........I could go on and on. Anyways, don't use it if you find it awful, you really should wait for some one to come up with a PERFECT NUDE MOD. Oh and by the way, do you keep your eyes on her neck or butt and boobs if you use a nude mod? Or you just have you eyes on her neck? I was like on her butt all the time cos I was playing the game.
    Moved his posts to a request thread.
    Interested in becoming a moderator?

    - - - Updated - - -

    All derogatory posts will be deleted.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 04-14-2013 at 08:40 PM.

 

 
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •